Monday, December 22, 2014

July and August


Yes, I know I said I was going to catch up about 3 months ago and now, instead, I am just three more months behind. I have a goal to be all the way caught up to Christmas, however, by the new year. So get ready for lots of great posts!


Shane turned 28 this year! We celebrated by going on a date to the theater. We watched "The Edge of Tomorrow" and we both loved it!



Henry loves walking around with boots on his hands.

Popcorn is one of our favorite snacks.


These two were being so cute sharing these bubbles. Henry was actually doing a really good job of blowing them out.






Shane and I drove to California to go to his cousins wedding in August. We had a really nice time. Unfortunately, I didn't even take any pictures of the wedding... But I sure love this one of Shane and his mom.

This is Carole's sister, Diana.



And these are just cute pictures of my silly Henry boy. I just love him!


No comments: