Shane and I have some good friends who's parents own a cabin in Bear Lake. They invited us to go play up there with them in June and we had a blast.
![]() |
| It was very amusing to watch these boys play "Just Dance" on the Wii. The kids really enjoyed dancing with them, too :) |
![]() |
| And, of course, we took a trip down to the beach. |
![]() |
| This is my friend, Annie, and her son, Kaden. |
![]() |
| I love sad baby photo's :) |
![]() |
| Henry had such a blast playing in the water and sand. |
![]() |
| This is our friend, Jordan. |
![]() |
| Nate and Kaden. |
![]() |
| Kenzie had so much fun and the water jet with her daddy. |
![]() |
| Krystal and Taylor. |
![]() |
| He played so hard that he fell asleep almost as soon as I put him in the car. |



















No comments:
Post a Comment