Still catching up from summer. These pictures are from June.
![]() |
| I found Makenzie sleeping on the couch in this comfy position. As soon as I took a picture her position slowly started changing... |
![]() |
| Until she ended like this. She was sound asleep the whole time :) |
![]() |
| Henry LOVES oatmeal! He eats it almost every morning for breakfast and will usually eat two servings. |
![]() |
| This was one of the first times he fed himself with a spoon. |
![]() |
| It's fun to play with sheets in the living room. |
![]() |
| Kenzie's first slip 'n slide experience. |
![]() |
| It's so nice to have a sister to make your hair look pretty :) |















1 comment:
I'm just getting around to catching up on blog reading, and every single one of these pictures I'm just like, "Holy heavens, these children are beautiful!" Seriously, and your photography skills just captures them perfectly. Love watching them grow!
Post a Comment