Sunday, October 19, 2014

California

In June, my sister, Katie, and I and our (all together) seven children crammed in her car and trekked to California to visit our family for two weeks. We had so much fun at my parents house and at Grandpa Christensen's too.
Side note: So, I just realized that most of these pictures are of Henry and Matthew. Those little boys are just too cute!

This cute little Matthew boy fell right to sleep in the relaxing pool.


I absolutely love his wrinkly little belly!


Jumping on the tramp with our auntie and cousins.



Lily was practicing her skating skills in Uncle Andrew's roller blades.

My mom is going to be mad that I took these pictures of her sleeping, but how could I resist capturing all of these girls reading their bedtime stories?! So cute!


Henry loved cruising around in this walker! (He still wasn't walking when we took this trip)

One of his favorite sleeping poses.

We went to my old high school and played in the ceramics room for a while. This is what Henry looked like by time we were done.




Henry LOVED playing in Grandma's fridge.

Our Uncle Zach is so much fun!


Nuzzling up to his mama to fall asleep :)

We adore our Aunt Rachel!


I miss Henry's little Mowgli crawl!








We got to celebrate Rachel's birthday while we were there, too.

Our drive home was so beautiful! It was overcast and rainy the whole time. I love what clouds do to the colors of landscapes.


I really do love living in Utah!

No comments: