Here is one post of MANY to come. I am behind several months in my blogging and I am determined to get caught up now. These are just some silly pictures of my kids from April.
Makenzie
put on her backpack, hat, and boots on (which I accidentally cut off in
the picture), and grabbed her lunch pail. "I welly to go to work,
Mommy!" She then went to the door and insisted on going outside so she
could go to work.
We got an awesome package in the mail from our Aunt Carolyn for Henry's birthday. She always send the funnest things. And even though the package was for Henry, she was sure to include goodies for Kenzie too (who helped Henry open all of his gifts).
These little princesses that she sent are a huge hit to all who enter our home.
This sweet boy is always so cuddly.
So I found this turtle tent outside with a bunch of stuff that people were getting rid of. I thought it was so cute and decided to bring it home to play with for a day or two. I quickly realized why it was unwanted. It was ridiculous to set up, the corners of it wouldn't stay evenly on the ground and it fell over anytime you walked by it, but the kids LOVED it. Henry especially loved it. He would get so excited to crawl into it every single day. He would take toys in it to play with. Every time I set it up (after it had been collapsed on the floor for a day) he would squeal and giggle as he crawled as quickly as he could inside. It has since been tossed into the garbage, where it truly belongs. We kept it much longer than I ever thought we would but it was worth the joy our kids got out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment