Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Animal Girl

Our little Kenzie girl LOVES her little animal friends and takes such good care of them, always. She tucks them in bed and puts them down for naps. She even makes sure the light is off and that no one goes into the room while they are sleeping because she doesn't want to wake them (apparently, her animals are very light sleepers). She takes at least two of them to bed with her every night, too. I just adore how loving she is to them. We find her animals swaddled up in comfy beds all the time. Here are some examples.







 So this one doesn't look super endearing, but she was walking her puppy around on it's "leash" and then she tied him to the gate so he wouldn't run away. I guess I need to teach her to give her animals a little slack when she ties them to a fence :)

No comments: