Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Halloween

Makenzie LOVES Minnie Mouse so, naturally, she was Minnie for Halloween and has been Minnie at least two time a week since. I love that she loves to dress up so much! A friend let us borrow her lion costume for Henry and (may I just say?) he was the cutest little lion I have ever seen in my life. Our apartment court had a little Halloween party and then we just went in a circle outside and trick-or-treated. It was quite ideal. AND it was WARM outside. We didn't even need sweaters!





I cant remember why Kenzie was crying now, but I just love the look on Willy's face! He is patting her back, trying to comfort her and just looks like he's perplexed about what to do for her. Welcome to the world of women, my little friend!

Willy, showing off his muscles.

No comments: