Saturday, December 27, 2014

Home and Trains

The kids and I went to California to help my mom out after she had a total knee replacement. I didn't take many pictures while we were there but we sure had a wonderful time with my mom, dad, and sister.
My parents had a special cupboard that was left un-baby-proofed full of fun things for Henry to take out and play with. My dad was teaching Henry to drum on some containers and Henry would copy whatever drum pattern my dad would make. It was super cute.

Shane came to Independence to pick me up, but before we left, we decided to have a picnic at the Law's train museum in Bishop.
We talked Emmy into skipping school that day to go with us. Isn't she a beauty?

Playing on the train.


I love the goofy faces she makes!

Ringing the train bell.













No comments: