Thursday, December 12, 2013

Family Pictures

A friend of ours took some family pictures of us. I hate to brag, but I think we are a pretty cute family!





















4 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are all SO photogenic. i just love henry's fatness!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, I know I've seen them on FB but finally getting caught up on reading your blog and seeing these again... they all turned out soooo beautifully! And your hair. How do you get it to look like that?? Seriously. I am jealous, not going to try to even hide it. ;) You have such a beautiful little family Geri, love keeping up with your blog!

katie said...

You are all so beautiful!! I love the one of you and Kenzie kissing. And I love the one of you and Henry! I love all of them!

Sycamore Girl said...

im blog stalking you tonight. :) Love you and your cute little family!