Yes, I know it is December now but I am still a bit behind on blogging, obviously. So here are some pictures from August. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Sometimes I come into the living room to find Henry just like this, totally content. |
![]() |
![]() |
| This is a tipi hut at the This is the Place Village. A kind lady gave us free admission tickets for the day and we had a really fun time. |
![]() |
| A model ship built after one that pioneers came to the US in. |
![]() |
| Makenzie was helping us push the cart when she just dove into the basket underneath. |
![]() |
| Our tickets gave us unlimited pony rides and we DEFINITELY took advantage of that. Kenzie LOVED the pony's! |
![]() |
| At the entrance of the village. |
![]() |
| I love it when she sits in her toy chest like this. |
![]() |
| So stylish! |
![]() |
| Henry fell fast asleep still hanging onto his little toys. |
![]() |
| I found Henry like this when I came into the living room. I'm not sure how his tray came down... |
![]() |
| Makenzie loves to share with her brother. I find little toys of hers tucked into his swing with him all the time and it makes me so very happy! |
![]() |
| Some friends of our invited us to their parents cabin in Bear Lake for a little getaway before school started. We saw this moose from the cabin window. |
![]() |
| Kenzie and Kaden playing with beach toys. |
![]() |
| Our good friend, Annie. |
![]() |
| Wading out to the jet ski! |
![]() |
| As irritated as I was when I found that Makenzie had dumped out my powder all over the floor, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her little handprint in the middle of the mess. |
![]() |
| Sometimes (most times) I can get Henry to smile right in the middle of a crying episode... |
![]() |
| He went right back to crying afterwards. Oh, how I love him! |



























1 comment:
Adorable pictures! I love all the predicaments you find Henry in. The swing picture and purple Jammie's were awesome!
Post a Comment