Monday, December 9, 2013

September


Makenzie woke up crying and when I went into her room to get her, this is how I found her. You can't really tell, but she had reached into her dresser drawer and pulled out a shirt (the frilly thing around her waist), unzipped her jamies and tried to pull her diaper off ( you can see it hanging below the shirt). What a silly girl!

Makenzie always asks to hold Henry when he is in the stroller. I think he is starting to get a little too big for it, though... Don't you just love that chubby face?!

One of Makenzie's favorite things to do is to climb into this little cupboard and play peekaboo. She never get's tired of it.

She will rarely ever go to bed without her teddy bear, doll, or puppy to snuggle with. (She has always played with her hair in her sleep. I love it so much!)

This little girl LOVES her daddy!



No comments: