![]() |
| We had so much fun trick-or-treating with our cousins. Kenzie thought it was so great to run up to someone's door and get candy for saying "trick-or-treat!" |
![]() |
| Zach and Rachel are so clever! Can you guess who they were for Halloween? They came up with this idea all on their own. |
![]() |
| Katie has this great little baby bed that my Aunt Susan made for her and Henry loved to sleep in it. |
![]() |
| I guess Makenzie did too :) |
![]() |
| Katie went into labor in the early morning on the 2nd and about 40 minutes later had this sweet little boy, Matthew Steven! |
![]() |
| He is so beautiful!!! |
![]() |
| He has such a perfect little boy face! |
![]() |
| Cute little Mallory still fits just perfectly into a baby carrier. |
![]() |
| Such a beautiful family! |















1 comment:
Wow, somehow I missed this post! Thanks for posting all these great pictures!! I loved having you and you cute babies here.
Post a Comment