My Mom had a total knee replacement at the end of September so the kids and I went to California for a couple of weeks to help take care of her. We had a wonderful time being with my parents and sister, Emma. I can't wait to go back to see them at the end of the year!
![]() |
| Grandpa and Cecil came to visit for a day too! |
![]() |
| We decided to make the drive over to San Fernando to surprise Grandma Klenk. She and Steve had no idea we were coming and it was so fun to see the look on their faces when we showed up at the door. |
![]() |
| Look at all those cute kids! Not one of them is looking at the camera! |
![]() |
| He looks so old in this picture. |
![]() |
| Makenzie was throwing a tantrum and I thought it was really funny that this is were she decided to go to do it. |
![]() |
| I can't help it. I love crying photo's! |



















1 comment:
What?! I never saw this one either! What a fun suprise!!! I love the cousin photos! And of course he crying ones too!
Post a Comment