Sunday, December 2, 2012

Big Sister

For those of you who don't yet know, Makenzie is going to be a...

BIG SISTER!!!
Yes, that's right! Shane and I are expecting our seconds child on April 9th. I am 22 weeks along now and found out a few weeks ago that we are having a boy! We are so excited and blessed to bring this sweet little boy into the world and we cannot wait for April to get here!

Here is little Henry (I thinks that's what we're going to name him) at 15 weeks.

 And this is us at 22 weeks. I feel him move and kick all the time now and I love it! He is especailly active when I nurse Makenzie. He already loves his sister and gets so excited every time she is near. 

7 comments:

Radfords said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I am soooo in love with the name Henry! you should definitely use that name! :) OH i am just so excited for you!!!

Radfords said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

So exciting you guys! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! im so so excited for you, geri!!

Geri said...

Thank you everyone!!! And Melanie, I'm glad you like Henry. A couple of people we've told haven't really cared for it :/ But I'm pretty sure that IS his name:)

Deborah said...

WOW! That is exciting news! You look marvelous, happy, and healthy! Enjoy! Love, Aunt Debbie

Geri said...

Thank you Aunt Debbie!!!