haha Stori won't even touch cookies! She didn't learn that from me either! ;) she's a salty cracker kind of gal! and does Makenzie look EXACTLY like your hubby in real life or just in this picture? ( a very beautiful version of him of course).
Well, I do like cookies but I do not like frosting. I guess she and I will make a good team: she can eat the frosting and then I can eat the cookie:) I think it is so funny that Storie doesn't like cookies! What a crazy girl! And yes, Makenzie looks just like her daddy in just about every way:) The only thin she has of mine are her blue eyes.
2 comments:
haha Stori won't even touch cookies! She didn't learn that from me either! ;) she's a salty cracker kind of gal! and does Makenzie look EXACTLY like your hubby in real life or just in this picture? ( a very beautiful version of him of course).
Well, I do like cookies but I do not like frosting. I guess she and I will make a good team: she can eat the frosting and then I can eat the cookie:) I think it is so funny that Storie doesn't like cookies! What a crazy girl! And yes, Makenzie looks just like her daddy in just about every way:) The only thin she has of mine are her blue eyes.
Post a Comment