Sunday, December 16, 2012

Jay's Birthday

Jonathon's birthday was on November  27. We celebrated it a few days later at Steve and Carole's and had a wonderful time together.
Some great gifts were given including this framed picture of Jay, Steve and Shane at  a Bronco's game they went to a couple of months ago. 

Allyson made a delicious cake with strawberry filling. Yum!!!

28!!! Another year older and wiser too! 

Jay had brought a gift for Shane to open... I guess he didn't want Shane to feel left out :) Jay got him a little Lego set, a packet of bouncy balls, and a Batman figurine. Shane LOVED all of them. It was a very thoughtful gesture from Jay.

Steve took our family photo in front of their beautiful and wonderfully fragrant tree.  Soon we'll be a family of four :)  I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I absolutely love reading your posts!!!