Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dirty Face

Makenzie and I brought Shane lunch a few weeks ago and Kenzie had a blast walking around his work parking lot. She had fries in her hand that got smothered all over the ground every time she fell. Finally, after they were all gross and grey, I peeled them from her tiny fingers.

She was NOT happy about it. Her feelings were so hurt that she fell on her bum and pathetically lay her sweet little face on the asphalt, her body folded in half, and she cried and cried for her french fries. Needless to say, that whole side of her face was filthy with asphalt muck.

Sad...

getting happier...

HAPPY! Phew! Luckily it doesn't take too much to make this baby happy :)

3 comments:

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

How sad! And funny! I love her smile!

Geri said...

Thank you Shalyce! I love it too:)

Megan said...

i can't stop chuckling! too funny!