Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, Shane, Makenzie and I flew to Idaho to be with my whole family for the holiday. It is most likely the last time time we will all be together before Andrew gets home from his mission in 2 years. For those of you who don't know, Andrew was called to serve a mission for our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) in Santiago, Chili, and is leaving in January. We are all so excited for him and so proud of him.

Lounging with the uncles.

Andrew put these glasses on Kenzie and she LOVED them. She didn't even try to take them off. She just walked around sporting her new accessory.


With her Uncle Andrew






The football got thrown onto the rof of Katie's neighbor's house. Even on Andrew's '6 "2 shoulders, Emma couldn't reach the ball. 


So Shane tried next... 
                                                                              and failed.
Luckily, the owner (who we thought was not home) came out and said in her best Idahoan accent, "I've got a latter?!" Genius!

.
Sweet Auntie Em



Katie found poor, sick Zachary asleep on the floor of her bedroom like this. 

I love these girls!

Kisses!



Shane and I believe that every child should read "The Power of Positive Thinking" by age one.

Cute Mallie put this sleeper on her had and walked around with it like it was her new hat.


My wonderful family! I am so blessed to be part of it!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Kenzie's red coat is DARLING! Looks like you have such an awesome family, I'm so glad you were able to spend time with them over Thanksgiving!

Do you remember which mission in Santiago your brother is serving in? Josh served in the Santiago North mission.. it'd be fun if your brother served in the same one! :)

Geri said...

Thank you Megan!We had SUCH a wonderful time! That is so neat that Josh served in Santiago! Andrew is going to be serving in Santiago, West. It would have been cool if they wen't to the same one :)

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Love the pictures. I love the last picture! Everyone is looking at the camera and smiling! That's pretty amazing!:)