This little girl LOVES her dad. Every morning when I get her out of bed, she squirms out of my arms, starts to giggle and excitingly says "Daddy!" pointing toward our room or bathroom depending on where he is. When he gets home from work, it is the same thing. She stops whatever she is doing, giggles and runs to the door saying "Daddy, Daddy!" She loves to cuddle with him and play with him and, of course, it goes both ways :)
These are just some cute pictures of them watching a video on Shane's phone.
One morning Makenzie brought this book to Shane, Dr. Suess's "The Shape of Me and Other Stuff." She asked him to read it and when he was done she asked him to read it again. So he did, and again and again and again. She asked him to read it to him 12 time. Good thing it is a fairly short book... Shane was such a good sport and read it just as enthusiastically all 12 times.







4 comments:
So precious. What a good Daddy!!
What sweet pictures! She is so darling. I love her! And I can't wait to meet Henry! Maybe soon???
She and he are so adorable. We would read The Doctor to Jess for what seemed to be hours on end. Tom would do different voices for different characters. Eventually we would stop at different points in a sentence and she would fillin the next word and it was hysterical how she would try to imitate his voice. Enjoy making these memories because they are what you will thrive on when she is all grown up. Love - Aunt Debbie
So sweet! I try to get Ava to choose another book after about 5 times of going through one. hahaha Shane is obviously a much more patient person than I am!
Post a Comment