Monday, May 27, 2013

Mule Days!

Makenzie, Henry, and I all went to Independence the week before Memorial Day to spend some time with my parents. We always have so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa Howe's house! My Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bob came to join us on Thursday for the Mule Days festivities in Bishop. We all had a delightful time!


Makenzie was attached to my dad's hip the entire week. It's pretty easy to want to be around someone who is willling to give you every tiny drop of his attention :)  You are such a good grandpa, daddy!





Playing on the trampoline

...and exploring the back yard.


As you can see, Makenzie has found a new favorite face to make for the camera.

My sweet chubby baby! I just love him!



Kenzie and Grandpa clapping and dancing to the music from the Mule Days parade.

Aunt Nancy

Cowboy Bob


The Mule Days parade is the longest non-motorized parade in the U.S. and probably the world because this years parade was an hour and a half long!!!  But it was still fun!




A close-up on the previous photo. A little crude, but I thought it was pretty clever :)

We went to the corals later to pet the horses and mules





We had such a wonderful week with you, Mom and Dad! Thank you!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hee hee hee Kenzie's camera face cracks me up! Looks like she's yelling at you to put the camera down or something. ;)

And you look so, so beautiful in that last picture with your mom! Glowing mama!

Katy said...

Kenzie is so cute! I love her little face! And little Henry! He's adorable! I think he looks more like your side of the family!