Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blessing Day

  Henry received a beautiful blessing from his daddy on Sunday, May 12 at our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). In the blessing circle was Shane, our dads (Steve and Steve), Grandpa Christensen and Shane's brother, Jonathon. It was such a wonderful Mother's day gift to have my son blessed by such wonderful men. It was a beautiful day!
  Unfortunately, a series of unfortunate events happened and I didn't end up getting one picture of us on his blessing day, but I did take these pictures with Henry in his blessing outfit a couple days later on his one-month birthday.
  I just love this little boy so much!!!!




We call this his "Harrison Ford" smile. He makes this little half-smile all the time and I love it!

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

So cute!!

Megan said...

What a handsome little dude! I adore the Harrison Ford smile too, how cute!

It was definitely a beautiful blessing... although I'm sorry to hear there were unfortunate things that transpired afterwards!