Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cousins

Emma, Katie, and her girls all came to California a couple of weeks ago, hoping to be here for Henry's birth. Even though they had to leave before he came we still had lot's of fun together. I love my family so much!
Zachary set up this awesome contraption for the girls to slide down. He must have spent hours out there with them sliding down this hill. He is such a wonderful uncle!





Sometimes Kenzie thinks that she has to bend down to talk to Mallory. It is really cute.

Mommy's turn :) Too bad it was so blurry!






We went to the science center in LA and the girls went into the hurricane simulator. 

I don't think they would be smiling like this in a real hurricane!

I love this girl so much! And I even love how she NEVER will look at the camera when you beg and plead her to.

These girls are just so adorable! I miss them so much!

No comments: