Friday, August 31, 2012

Allyson's Brithday

Allyson is my very favorite sister-in-law (and I'm allowed to say that since she is my only one... for now) and I am so thankful for her. What luck I have that Shane's only brother married such a great gal that I get along with so well. Thanks for doing that for me, Jay :)
And happy 26th birthday, Allyson!



Along with other great gifts, Allyson got this awesome Disney piano book from Carole.


After presents, we played ping pong in the back yard.


And the boys threw the football around. I tried to take pictures but it's really hard to take good pictures of someone throwing a ball around. SO, here are my two favorite not-so good-but-pretty-awesome pictures.

 
 
 And here are a couple okay pictures :)


And here is my precious little puppy dog girl

And here she is with her uncle, Jay.  He put this hat on her and she was totally content with it there for quite a while before she reached up to finally take it off. BTW, Jay is such a good uncle. He absolutely LOVES to play with Kenzie. And she loves to play with him too.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mom was telling me what a cute uncle Jay is. how adorable! and those pictures were a.maz.ing. hahhahaha. especially Shane's! I hope Alyson had a happy birthday. Did you make her the scarves??

Geri said...

Yes, he really is:) And thank you! Shane got a little mad that I posted those. Haha! I didn't finish the scarf but that's okay because I think I will just do that for Christmas. I still need your help in finishing it. Maybe I will bring it to Idaho when I come to visit for Thanksgiving:)