I have been married to my best friend for two years today! I seriously fall more and more in love with Shane every day, and I think that is exactly how marriage should be. I am so thankful for my husband and for the good husband, father, and person that he is. How I love this man!
Shane brought me home the most beautiful bouquet of lily's after work, today. I love the smell of lily's! There lovely fragrance fills our whole apartment.
I decided that I would set up our date this year and wanted it to be a surprise for Shane. In case you didn't know, Shane loves horses. He has never really been around them but he thinks they are the most beautiful animal and he reminds me of it every time we see one. He would like to own one or two someday if we can ever afford it. Sooooo... I took him to a ranch that our friend, Blake, suggested and we went horseback riding. He was overjoyed. Our instructer was a fourteen year old girl who was very personable and knowledgable. She took us on a beautiful, scenic, hour long jaunt. When we got back to the ranch, she took us into the arena and taught us how to trot and canter. Shane really got the hang of it but i almost fell off a couple of times. It really was a fun day. I love you Shane! I can't wait to see what the future years bring to us!





No comments:
Post a Comment