| Kenzie was "helping" me make cookies when she started to loose balance on the chair she was standing on and grabbed onto our bowl for support. In case you can't tell, it didn't help her much... :) |
| Lazy Saturday mornings are the best! |
![]() |
| Henry got into our tub of diaper rash cream and thought it was the greatest thing ever. It was extremely difficult to wash it off of his body, clothes and carpet, but look how happy he is! |
![]() |
| The best part of baking is eating the batter, of course! |
![]() |
| She is such a big helper! |
![]() |
| This little boy loves all things soft. He climbed off and on that pillow, laying his sweet head on it, all evening long! |
![]() |
| Those eyelashes kill me! |
![]() |
| Another soft thing to lay on. |
![]() |
| Kenzie loves to push and pull her brother in our little wagon |
![]() |
| And he loves it too! |
![]() |
| This is our friend Willie. We love it when he comes over to play! |
![]() |
| I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but Makenzie has SUCH beautiful eyes! I don't even know what color I'd say they were because there are so many different colored flecks in them. |























3 comments:
Goodness Geri, you have some BEAUTIFUL children. Seriously. All these pictures made me smile. Henry has the best expressions, and Kenzie is just looking sooo grown up! She's a doll.
She has "eyes like the sea after a storm". Maybe you think I'm being silly, but I'm not! They are a perfect shade of blue/gray with flecks of gold (sunlight!) in the center. Her eyes really are beautiful!!!
She has "eyes like the sea after a storm". Maybe you think I'm being silly, but I'm not! They are a perfect shade of blue/gray with flecks of gold (sunlight!) in the center. Her eyes really are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment