Friday, April 4, 2014

Lily's Baptism


My niece, Lily, was baptized last weekend. Kenzie was intrigued when Lily stepped into the baptismal font. After Lily's dad submerged her under the water and lifted her back up, Kenzie excitedly exclaimed, "My turn!!!"       Only 6 more years, Kenzie-girl!

I taught Kenzie the primary song "When I Am Baptized" to sing with her cousins after the baptism. Sadly, we forgot to get a video of them all singing together.

This little girl loves to sing and she breaks out in music all day long every day. She sure fills our lives with so much joy!

Here are the words to the song, in case you want to understand what she is singing :)

I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.



No comments: