Friday, January 24, 2014

The Rest of Christmas

Since I am now in possession of my camera, I am finally able to share the rest of our Christmas break with you. After we spent Christmas with Shane's parents, we went to Independence to spend the new year with my parents. We played games, went on walks and ate our traditional new year dinner: pork, sauerkraut, and mashed potatoes. YUM! I love family and we are so blessed to have the wonderful families that we do!
Henry loved snuggling with Grandpa.


Auntie Em!




Arthur. Makenzie can't really say her "R" yet so she sounds like she has a British accent whenever she say's his name.


Superman! Or maybe I should say Superwoman!


I guess her feet were cold :)


We wen't on a walk to the park and by time we finally got there Makenzie had fallen to sleep. I felt kind of bad, but look how cute she is with that monkey!


I sure love this girl!








Aren't they sweet?!








Don't I have such a beautiful sister?


Emma dropped her spoon in the sink and it hit and broke this bowl. Isn't is the  prettiest broken bowl you have ever seen? The spoon landed so nicely too!

Katie, made me a really great neck warmer that Makenzie decided to wear as a hat. She is such a cutie!

 

No comments: