Henry got trapped by this chair as he was trying to crawl into the hallway. It was really funny/sad when I heard his frustrated cries to find him like this.
He is even dramatic in his sleep.
Our ward had a little Nativity that the children acted out. Makenzie wasn't supposed to be in it but when she saw all of the kids congregated to go on stage, she ran up there and before I could catch her, our kind friend Holly (the gal in the black) had given Kenzie a star to hold.
So she made the nativity twice as bright by being the second star. She and her friend, Noah, were the cutest stars I had ever seen :)
When we left for California it had snowed 15 inches in the Salt Lake area in I period of three days. When we got to California, it was warm. No, it was hot! When we were playing ping pong outside, we all had to put hats on and I had to stay in the shade for fear of a sunburn!
Christmas!
Kenzie heard us say something about food and then she disappeared. I went to see where she had gone to and this is where I found her, waiting for her lunch.
Our very dear friend, Micheline, was able to spend part of Christmas day with us. We sure love this woman!
Opening up presents can be exhausting :) I love it when Makenzie makes up little beds for herself and a stuffed friend.


























2 comments:
So cute Geri! Kenzie looks soooo much like you!!!
Henry look HUGE in those Santa Pics :) So cute though. Glad you had a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment