Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sibling love

I was letting Kenzie eat her rice while she watched a show one day while I was cleaning the kitchen. I heard Henry and Kenzie laughing hysterically. I went in the room to see what was so funny and this is what I found. Kenzie was throwing her rice and Henry and he thought it was just the funniest thing ever! I couldn't even get mad at them for getting rice everywhere!
 
 
Kenzie's underwear is on inside-out and backwards.

Bath time!

My children were being very quiet and when I went to see what trouble they were getting into, I found this sweet sister reading to her little brother. I love it when they play together!

This is a sight that I see often. Kenzie loves to crawl into her brothers crib to play when they wake up... and sometimes before they actually fall to sleep...



Backwards underwear again. I love her little wedgies!

And how I love this sweet face!

Kenzie taking her knee's temperature. She said "My knee is sick." She had a little scrape on it. 



Someone loves to get into her mommy's makeup!

After her trip to the potty, Kenzie strutted into the kitchen, where I was, very proud of her "scarf" which was still connected to the toilet paper roll in the bathroom.

I LIKE your party hat!


These two are best buddies. She sure loves her daddy... and he loves her quite a bit too :)


I hate to brag (not really) but isn't he the CUTEST baby boy?!!!



They both had crayons sticking out of their mouths while they were playing with the doll house.

Sharing yogurt with her brother.


                                                                 How I love these babies!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So adorable! I love the toilet paper scarf!

Megan said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Henry's eyelashes are TO DIE FOR. He and Kenzie are just adorable. Love the photos!!!