Here are some funny pictures of Kenzie taken in the last few months
![]() |
| I woke up in the morning to the sound of Makenzie whimpering. When I went to get her out of bed, this is how I found her. She just sat there patiently with the blanket over her cute little body. |
![]() |
| Shane put Kenzie in the couch like this and she was completely content folded in half this way. |
![]() |
| I love it when she falls to sleep like this :) Oh, and do you see her playing with her hair? I am so in love! |
![]() |
| Makenzie LOVES these little puppets that Aunt Carolyn gave to her. She usually has one in each hand and one in her mouth while she crawls around the apartment. It is so cute. |
![]() |
| Throwing movies out of the drawer is exhausting! |
![]() |
| Making messes is Kenzie's favorite pastime. This picture reminds me of the cover of one of my very favorite books "Love you forever" If you haven't read it, you need to! I cry ever time. |
![]() |
| Makenzie loves crawling up on this little contraption. She will just hang out there for minutes at a time. |
![]() |
| She gets into my kitchen drawers every day and pulls EVERYTHING out. I still can't help but think it is so cute, as much as I hate refolding all of the rags multiple times a day. |
![]() |
| Look at those tippy toes!!! |
![]() |
| My little Hindu baby. I'm not sure how she got those mashed peas perfectly in between her eyes. |















8 comments:
Oh my goodness. We loved looking at these pictures. We laughed out loud several times. The pictures of her in the bathroom and in the couch gnawing on her foot are our favorites! :)
Thanks Allyson! She makes us laugh on a daily basis. She is so fun :)
Could you hear me laughing all the way from Maryland. She is absolutely adorable and clearly extremely flexible!!
Could you hear me laughing all the way from Maryland. She is absolutely adorable and clearly extremely flexible!!
wow. she is cute, and she looks so much like shane!!
Hahaha! Thanks Aunt Deb. We sure love her:) And Lexi, she does look just like Shane... A cute girly Shane:)
Cute cute girl! I love her chunky legs in the second to last picture:)
Thanks Shalyce! I love her chuncky legs!
Post a Comment