Makenzie loves to put necklaces on. She will reach her hands way up, with whatever necklace-typed thing she has, and try to get it over her head and around her neck. It is so cute. She got these on all by herself and then carried on with business. What a lady!
 |
| I was so impressed that she managed to double this one over. She is so stylish! |
 |
| She loves to pull Shane's work lanyard out of his briefcase when he get's home and put this on as well. |
 |
She also likes to climb on things that are pretty impossible to climb.
I love how she even has the strap over her one shoulder. She crawled around with this purse dragging behind her for several minutes. |
3 comments:
hahha. I love the climbing one. What a fancy lady!
absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I wish our little girls could meet and play together! :)
Thanks guys! And Melanie, I wish they could too!!!! Let me know when you move to California and we'll set up a play date:)
Post a Comment