And by break, I mean Christmas break :)
![]() |
| Henry and Makenzie love to pull each other around in this little wagon. I just love it when they play together. |
![]() |
| Kenzie and her friend Willy |
![]() |
| I tried desperately to get a good, frame-able picture of these two together, but Henry was just not having it that day. It's okay because I kind of love this picture that I got instead :) |
![]() |
| Taking her animals, baby, and sippy to bed with her. Her arms are usually full like this when getting into bed. |
![]() |
| You cant tell super well from the picture, but her head isn't even on the mattress. It's completely hanging off the bed. She always sleeps in the most comfy positions :) |














1 comment:
Those pictures of Kenzie on her first day of Sunbeams kill me! She is so stinking cute, and has the best little smile. And Henry with those eyelashes. He's adorable even in the crying pictures!
I'm also glad to know my 3 year old isn't the only one who takes half her toys with her into bed each night. :)
Post a Comment