Andrew came home from his mission in the second week of January. The kids and I made a trip to California to greet him home.
![]() |
| Spinning in circles in the airport while waiting for Andrew |
![]() |
| Katie made these awesome shirts for all the nieces and nephews. Henry's and Matthew's shirts accidentally got put on backwards, but the rest of them say "Uncle" :) |
![]() |
| Our fist sight of the returned missionary coming down the escalator! |
In celebration of his homecoming, our whole family went to Disneyland. We had a blast! We had so much fun that this is the only picture I was able to get all day long.
![]() |
| Kenzie absolutely loves Minnie Mouse :) |
![]() |
| Little Mattew |
![]() |
| Cousin lovin' |
![]() |
| We tried to get a group shot of all the cousins but my kids kind of made it difficult... |
![]() |
| My lovely family! |
![]() |
| And my crazy family! |























1 comment:
Oh my gosh I am dying! that picture with the cousins and Henry crying on the floor is classic! I'm sure they'll all laugh about it when they're older!
Post a Comment