![]() |
| Our bubble got pretty shaken up on our way to the park so it was really hard to get some good bubbles going. |
![]() |
| Please zoom up on this picture to see that extremely rolley ankle! I love this little boy's chubs! |
Sorry for the next hundred photo's of Makenzie jumping. I cant help it, I just LOVE the way she jumps!
We also went to Sugar House Park where there is a great pond that tons of birds like to hang out at. We had lots of fun feeding them our loaf of bread.
![]() |
| My little Mowgli baby! |
And these are at This Is The Place again
![]() |
| Looking at the helicopter |































2 comments:
you guys are so CUTE!!!!! Kenzie and Henry are just beautiful! I LOVE the pictures of Kenz after she pulled the cookie mix bowl onto her head. what great memories you'll have when she's older because you cherish those silly moments!
I love all of these pictures! It makes me miss you so much!
That picture of Kenzie with the lollipop and cheeseball smile and hand in her pocket... And Henry's ankle rolls... It's all just too much! Toooo cute!
Post a Comment