![]() |
| I kind of love it when my children get stuck. |
![]() |
| This had been her favorite place to nap lately. |
![]() |
| "Pinking" cookies. We don't frost cookies, we paint them! |
![]() |
| Henry has SUCH a generous sister! Look at all those cookies! She even threw that box away after she emptied it out on his tray. |
![]() |
| She also helped him dumb his water all over them so that they would be nice and soft. Mmmmm! Mushy cookies! |
![]() |
| Henry got really sad when I took the jar of Resinol that he was trying to drink (hence the ring of ointment around his mouth) away from him. |













2 comments:
hahaha oh my, every one of those pictures had me cracking up. you have the most beautiful babies!
Oh my gish, I laughed way too hard at this post. Kenzie is just soooooo nice. and henry needs a Resinol milkshake. yum
Post a Comment