Friday, July 19, 2013

Girly

I love having a girl who loves to be girly! It is so fun. I just love this little girl! Even when she get's into all of my lipstick.
I finally had to stop carrying lipstick/lip gloss/ chap stick in my diaper bag because Makenzie would ALWAYS get into it. But she does look pretty cute with her self-administered make-up, doesn't she?

Kenzie loves her baby doll. I found her trying to swaddle it up the way she saw her mommy do to her new little brother. I helped her wrap up her baby doll and she loved it!



One day Makenzie was being really quiet, I decided I had better go see what trouble she was getting into when I found this sweet little child all snuggled up in my bed with her baby. My heart just melted.

Kenz got into my make-up bag and took out a green cover-up stick. Thinking it was lipstick, she smothered it all over her lips, creating this (still kissable) green mouth. Muuuuaaah!

4 comments:

Katie said...

She is soooo precious. Kaylee was just like that with her babies too. I loved it so much! I can't wait to see Lenzie in a few days!

Katie said...

And I figured it out. ! I can comment with my phone as long as I don't come here through fcebook!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

I love your pictures Geri! So beautiful! ~Shalyce

Megan said...

So cute! Ava is always trying to steal my chapstick and lipstick and gets SO upset when I try taking it away. And it's so amazing how baby girls just know exactly what to do with a baby doll. They're born with that mothering instinct!