I also LOVE how big this baby is! I took him to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he weighed 16 pounds and was 25.5 inches long! He is so sturdy and cuddly and all I want to do is kiss him and squeeze him all day long! I am so glad for the blessing he is in our lives! I love you Henry!
![]() |
| Lately, he has been loving those hands. I think it is adorable! |
A friend of mine took the pictures below when Henry was 2 weeks old. I just love them!











3 comments:
Seriously in love with his eyelashes and eyes.. He already is a ladies man and you are going to have a hard time keeping those girls away with those eyes when he gets older.
I love the pictures! So precious!
I cannot believe it's been 3 months since he was born already! And I also cannot believe that he's over 16 pounds. Holy moly! He is definitely a big boy, and so incredibly handsome. I love his eyelashes and little smile so much. It's amazing how much he's changed since those newborn pictures!
Post a Comment