Saturday, April 20, 2013

Henry



Henry's due date was Tuesday April 9, but I guess he just really liked being in my tummy because he waited an entire week after that to come out. In that time, My sisters came and went all the way from Rexburg. I wish they could have been here for his birth but I am glad that we were able to do things and have fun while they were here. 
I started having regular contractions at about 11:30 am on Tuesday, April 16, and Henry was born at 9:32 that night. He was very courteous to everyone's schedule as my parents had a class they needed to be at all day the next day and he waited to come out just minutes after the arrival of his Grandma Klenk. Maybe he was trying to make up for not coming when my sisters were here. 
Anyway, I am so happy to finally be able to hold this precious baby. I love him so much already! 




Henry weighed 8 lbs, 10 oz and was 22 inches long. Big boy!


Two of the wonderful nurses that I had, Katrina and Amanda. All of the nurses were so great and made this experience even better than it already was.


Makenzie LOVES her new little brother. She hugs him and kisses him and wants to hold him all day long. 



This is my wonderful doctor, Dr. Izu.


I love these children!

Shane has been SO helpful and does things like clean the bathroom and kitchen and MANY other things without me even having to hint that they need to be done. I am so thankful for his hard work and thoughtfulness. I am so lucky to have him. AND I'm so lucky to have this sweet little girl who also loves to help :) 


With their Grandma Howe

Grandpa Howe


Kenzie wanted to be like her Uncle Zach and hold a baby too

My mom took Kenzie on a walk in the hot sun. When they came in, my mom sat on the couch, put her feet up and her hands behind her head to cool off. Kenzie got up on the couch next to her and put her hands behind her head head too. It was so adorable!

Our growing family!

Welcome to our family my sweet, little Henry! You are so loved!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

okay-i love all of kenzies faces. she is so animated and adorable!! also henry is so so cute.
also i hope i look that good right aftrt i have babies, geri. you are stunning. so great to see your little fam growing:)

Melissa said...

What a beautiful family. I love the one of the four of you with a green background! Adorable!

Amy McFarlane said...

congratulations geri! your family is adorable!!

Ally said...

Congratulations, Geri. I'm so happy for you, and grateful that we're live close enough to be able to enjoy your lovely family!

Megan said...

Your little family picture turned out SO beautifully! I love all the pictures, of course. The ones of Kenzie holding Henry melted my heart a little. I am so happy for you and your sweet little family and so happy that you finally have Henry here! He's adorable!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

He is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet him and hold him! Congratulations you guys! I love you geri!

Deborah said...

Oh I have been checking everyday for my first glimpse of the new family. Thank you so much for finding the time. Geri - you look amazing! Please feel my arms around all of you Love, Aunt deb