Makenzie always finds the cutest and most random things to accessorize with. She is such a girly-girl and I LOVE it! Here are just a few examples:
![]() |
| I just thought her assortment of goodies she was carrying around were pretty cute: ribbon, a sock, a magnetic toy , an envelope and a tennis shoe. |
![]() |
| What nice bracelets! |
Makenzie ALWAYS has something on her wrist or around her neck. Even if it is just a hair tie or headband she found laying around. She is so cute and I just love everything she does!








3 comments:
Hahahha. This post is SO CUTE!!!!
oh my heck, my little Stori does that too!! It is the cutest!! I LOVE her little goodies that she carries around! Oh I just love babies!
That is adorable -- you DEFINITELY have a girly girl on your hands! :)
Post a Comment