Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brown Paper Packages

Getting packages in the mail really IS one of my favorite things. A few weeks ago we got this package in the mail from one of our favorite cousins, Rachel.



I swear she was inspired because
(1) I had really been wanting to make or, at least, buy a beanie that would match Makenzie's red coat before we went to New Jersey (which we were leaving for in 2 days) and not only did this beanie match, it had a cute heart embroidered onto it and I LOVE hearts!
(2) I have looked several times for simple little bracelets that I could buy for Kenz and have had no luck. These little bracelets are so cute and perfect. She wears them all the time.
 (3) And who WOULDN'T just love this sweater for their little boy?! I can't wait until Henry fits into it. I especially love the elbow patches.
Testing out her new gifts. By the way, Makenzie got those stickers at my doctors appointment  that morning and kept them on her cheeks until she went to bed that night. She is so cute!

No comments: