Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Idaho

A couple of weeks ago, Makenzie and I journeyed over to Idaho to spend some time with Katie and her family. Our time together was full of games, cookies, cake and lot's of heart-felt conversations. I love my family so much! I don't think I could ever say it enough!
I flew into the Salt Lake City airport expecting to get picked up by my cousin, Rachel when MIRIAM surprised me waiting for me at the gate! I was so excited and so glad that she missed her bus so that she could see me that day. Rachel, her husband (Tabor), and our babies all drove to Idaho the next day.


I let Makenzie go at it with my spaghetti.  I'm still not sure how she got it all over her forehead like that.



This is Rachel's cute little girl, Hazel.  I just LOVE her chubby body!

Have you ever seen so many rolls?!

And such squeezable legs!!!

Kenzie and Mallory. 


Blowing kisses from her lovely seat. Don't worry, I washed it out really well before I let her play with /in it.

Mallory is the cutest, tiniest 16-month-old. I think she is wearing 12-month pants in this picture  and they are so huge on her!

Don't you love Makezie's classy jewelry? I especially love the yellow shoe lace. It really brings her outfit together.  Kenzie pulled this chair around the house the entire time we were there. She loved it.

First cousin fight ):  I think they were fighting over a cassette tape, even though though there were 10 other tapes right next to them.



What a good climber!

She finds the most comfortable sleeping positions!

I guess it's in the blood because these girls sure know how to sleep too :)


Riley turned 4 while we were there and Emma and Rachel made this beautiful Minnie Mouse cake for her birthday.

Rachel is such a talented cake decorator!


Don't you just love this face?!


Such beautiful girls! I just love my niece's!


Check out the awesome candles we used for her cake!




My extremely talented sister made these cute shirts for Kenzie and Hazel.  She made one for Mallory too but it wasn't finished yet. She is the BEST sister/auntie!

Kisses!

Michael was lying on the floor like this and Makenzie just walked up and lay on his bum. She stayed there for a while too. It was so funny!

We thought it was pretty amazing that all of the little girls were looking at the camera at the same time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love this post with all my heart! Thank you for posting such fun pictures and for coming and staying with us. I love you and I miss you so much!!

Rachel Thayn said...

i love this post too! i think my favorite picture is the one where we are all sitting at the table for rileys birthday and tabor is forcing makenzie to look at the camera and he looks like he is so mad haha! i miss you so much!