Here are some things that Kenzie loves:
water bottles- she loves to crush them and bite them
cords- I know, dangerous
biting!- especially my toes and Shane's nose
pulling cloths out of drawers
ripping up paper, tissue and paper towls into teeny tiny pieces;
opening and shutting ANYTHING that can be opened and shut- doors, drawers, cupboards, books, phones
the toilet, yuck!- anytime we leave the bathroom door open she heads stright for the toilet
peek-a-boo- she will even play it by herself
waving- she will even randomly wave to people walking by us in the store
clapping- who doesn't love to clap?
being sung too- it calms her down almost every time she is being fussy
This baby is the greatest blessing I could ever hope for. How we love this precious child!
![]() |
| This was Kenzie's nine month old picture that I never got around to posting. My poor baby was sick that day and obviously very tired :) |








No comments:
Post a Comment