Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fun in the Sun

I am WAY behind in my blogging. These pictures are from when my sister, Katie, and her family were here more than a month ago. We had so much fun paying at the beach, and in the sprinklers, and sliding down Grandpa's hill, and doing so many other things! I love being with my family! I have the best one in the world!
Wearing Uncle Drew's hat

Katie's girls had so much fun playing in these sprinklers. How I love them!



This is my cousin Tasha's little boy, Skyler. He is the happiest little boy and he's so adorable!


I love that she is plugging her nose! What a cutie!

Beautiful Mally...

Andrew has a bad habit of leaving his knives laying around.

What a good uncle!

Riley was running when I took this picture. She is just so cute!

Our poor crying babies!


Look at those tears!

My beautiful sis, Katie.


Riley

3 comments:

Keith said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time:)

Keith said...

Oops…This is Shalyce…not Keith:) I do that all the time.

Katy said...

oh my gosh! That picture of Riley laying on the towel is so cute!