Kenzie and I went on a little trip to Idaho a couple weeks ago. We flew there on March 26, Andrew's Birthday. He is 20 years old now. Katie and I blew up Balloons and hung them form the ceiling but Andrew snuck in before we were finished. He was still very appreciative. Zach and a bunch of his and Andrew's friends joined us for the party of Papa Murphey's pizza and a YUMMY pineapple cake that Katie made.
 |
| Classic Andrew :) |
 |
| Lily brought Andrew all of his presents. She's such a big helper. |
 |
| These are good friends of Andrew and Zach. |
 |
| And this is Zach's girlfriend. Her name is Rachel and she is a very good and sweet girl. |
 |
| The girls loved helping Andrew open his presents. |
We had a very fun night and Andrew got some very neat presents. I still can't believe my little brother is 20 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment