Monday, April 23, 2012

Idaho!!!! Part 2

Being in Idaho was so much fun! We went to a book fair, walked to the library, ate at the Cocoa Bean (the best cupcake shop EVER), shopped and just enjoyed everyone's company. Katie taught me how to crochet while I was there too. I'm still working on the same washcloth that I started when I was there 3 weeks ago. I have undone and redone it about 10 rimes now. Mom and Emma surprised us all by coming on Sunday! It was so fun to have all of the kids together. The only think that could have made this trip better is if Dad and Shane had been able to come too. Then the WHOLE family would have been together. I love my family so much and am so grateful for the love and the friendships that bind our family together.




Riley was rocking out with the guitar. I wish I could remember some of the words she was singing:)

Kaylee took this beautiful picture of Katie and me.

"M" for Makenzie and Mallory

I love this picture so much. I love how Mallory looks like she is doing the "Step in Time" dace from Marry Poppins and Kenzie's face is pretty awesome too.

Rachel came to visit us while I was in Idaho. She made all the girls shirts/onsies with their first initials on them. When she finished passing all of them out she pulled out one more tiny little onsie that said "baby" on it and said "And THIS one is for ME!" Rachel is PREGNANT! I am so excited for her. I know that she is going to be the best mother ever.

This is my favorite Rachel smile. Isn't she just a glowing, gorgeous beauty?

Uncle Drew holding the cutest beanie babies!

They are already best friends. Just look at them holding hands.



Emma teaching the girls how to play cards.

Kenzie was sitting next to Zach on the couch for a long time before she so lovingly rested her head on Zach's lap.


Riley put together some of the coolest outfit's while I was visiting. This one was one of my favorites. She's wearing Mallory's overalls.

3 comments:

Rachel Thayn said...

Haha I love that "step in time" picture so much. Those girls are such cute best couisins. I am so happy that I got to come up and visit and see all of you.

Katie said...

haHAha! this post cheered me right up. a lot of those pics were super "special". but the step-in-time one is the best. oh my world. i miss you TERRIBLY!

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

I love all the pictures! So cute! It is so fun that you girls both have baby girls the same age! I am so jealous every time I see them or you guys together! :) I love you Geri!