Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas in Independence

The whole family was able to get together in Independence this year for Christmas. We played at the park, went shooting, saw Santa and dance to a Wii dance game. It was so fun to be with everyone. There really is no greater gift in all the world than being with family for Christmas.



Lily was such a big help with the babies. Every time one of them started to fuss she would rush over to them and pick them up to calm them down. She is such a sweet little girl.





Waiting in line to see Santa at the court house on Christmas Eve.


Mallory and Makenzie. They are going to be the best of friends. The  picture on the right is a good overall picture of how the two babies were all week. Poor Mallory cried and cried. But her adorableness made up for it.



Sisters


Katie and Michael had their baby, Mallory, blessed while we were all together. Michael gave her a beautiful blessing.


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Geri! You look like a natural mom :) and you and your sisters look so much alike and so different at the same time! Have I ever told you that I love your hair color by the way?! Love to see pictures of your growing family!

Geri said...

Tracey, I feel so bad that I never responded to your sweet post! Thank you so much! I love being a mom more than anything! And as for my hair, thanks. It is like three different colors right now because it turned much darker when I was pregnant and now my root are light again.