Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas continued...

Shane brought an old TV to Independence to shoot up. First we shot the screen out and then we put a little explosive container inside of the TV. Shane shot the container and the TV just disintegrated. It was so fun!!!!

She is so beautiful!







Shane abut to shoot the TV

Before...

After! Shane got it on his first shot!








Perfect bulls eye!



I loved how Lily was wearing her headband :)

Poor sick Riley


Our good friend Shalyce and her kids came over to play. We just LOVE her and her cute family!



2 comments:

Katie said...

oh good golly, i LOVE all these photos! thanks for posting them and for taking pictures while we were all together. I'm soooo bad at that! I might just steal some for my blog... I love you, Geeg. i love you i love you i love you.

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Your pictures are amazing! So crisp and clear! And Makenzie is so beautiful! I miss those babies!!!!