Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beach

This is the only picture I got of Katie:( At least she has a cute backside!

I LOVE the way Kaylee runs!


Emma is such a good auntie. She played with the girls the whole time.

Riley is even cute with her eyes closed!

I love her!


Lily made a friend at the beach ( i don't have pictures of them together) and they played and played with each other. Lily is so good at not being shy and making friends so easily. AND she is SO photogenic! Isn't she beautiful?!

My HOT Mama! I love the shot of the guy's butt right behind her.

Wild child
Katie and her girls came down to Sylmar for a couple of days while Michael worked on my parents roof. We had so much fun together and went to the beach one of the days.

2 comments:

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Cute pictures Geri! I want to go to the beach! So I finally found your blog. I didn't realize you had changed it:( I'm a dork I guess!

Katie said...

GER! I thought I followed your blog and got the little updates and I just realized that I'm NOT a follower. I didn't even know you had been updating!!!!!!!!! The pictures are all so super cute, my kids are so cute, my backside so isn't. Your apartment looks so great. Your couches are fantastic! and so is your dresser, and your bed and shane's legos and that little decoration. ohhhh, I love my sister Geri.