![]() |
| Right before I gave birth to Makenzie |
![]() |
| Uncle Jay and Aunt Alley |
![]() |
| Shane had his own little bed to sleep in at the hospital in my room :) |
Here are some more pictures of our precious baby girl!
![]() |
| Shanes Grandparents and Aunt sent us a gliding rocking chair in the mail! Shane put it together. |
![]() |
| I LOVE this chair!!!! I use it all the time! |
![]() |
| Right after her cord fell out. She has such a CUTE belly button! |
![]() |
| Her first real bath |
![]() |
| She is always so good when we give her baths. She shivers and shivers and still never cries |
![]() |
| I love it when she sucks her thumb! |
![]() |
| Makenzie loves to have her hands on her face whether is is asleep or awake. |
I love this little girl so much! She is the greatest blessing I have EVER received!

































1 comment:
oh my gosh she is so perfect and beautiful and wonderful! I love her so much!!! She looks like a little doll baby in that sink! It's like she's not even real! Oh, Makenzie!! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment