![]() |
| Grant and Brenden |
![]() |
| Brenden was always such a good friend to Makenzie. |
![]() |
| Beautiful spring blossoms at the temple. |
![]() |
| In front of the tabernacle. |
![]() |
| Playing in the children's center at the church history museum. |
![]() |
| This little girl is such a HAM! |
![]() |
| Henry's hair! I love his curls! |
The following pictures are from my cousin Taft's wedding. It was such a fun day. Their reception was full of fun, games and dancing.
![]() |
| Cute little Lucy with Grandma |
![]() |
| Nicole and Raquel. I just love these girls! |
![]() |
| Henry thought it was the best thing to slide down this thing. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Brothers. |
![]() |
| These girls! Aren't they gorgeous?! |
![]() |
| Beautiful Ashley with Grandpa. |
![]() |
| Aunty Rachel |
![]() |
| Best friend cousins. |
![]() |
| They got married on Molly's 1 year birthday. I had to get a shot of this sweet girl. |
![]() |
| Aunt Amy and Taft. She is my favorite! |
![]() |
| Saying "hi" to the camera. |
![]() |
| These two were quite newly wed in this picture, too. |
![]() |
| Emma being Emma. |
![]() |
| Tom and Amy. I sure love these two. |
![]() |
| Love this shot of Makenzie's awesome dance move. These girls danced and danced and had so much fun! |
We celebrated Henry's and Molly's birthdays together this year:
![]() |
| Henry testing the cake batter. |
![]() |
| Shane face-timed with Grandma and Grandpa while we opened presents. |
![]() |
| This book has been a big hit in our home. |
![]() |
| Henry loves his new car track! |
![]() |
| Just a cute boy. |
![]() |
| I love it when my kids get stuck; I cant help it! |
![]() |
| I also love it when my kids play nicely together. It is what makes motherhood worth it all screaming and crying and fighting :) |









































































No comments:
Post a Comment